За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (2) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (4) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (3) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (6) За помощь товарищу (1) За особые заслуги (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#31   (5377)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 16:13   
Пожаловаться на это сообщение Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение  

Отличный хард-роковый сборник - и тяжело, и мелодично. В этом проекте приняли участие десяток первоклассных вокалистов, выступавших в таких группах, как Accept, Phenomena, TNT, Black Sabbath, Kayak, Rough Cutt, Only Child и других.

Исполнитель: Variuos Artists
Альбом: Voices Of Rock 2 - High & Mighty
Год выхода: 2009
VA - Voices Of Rock 2 - High & Mighty 2009
http://rapidlinks.ru/link/?lnk=110238

Жанр: Melodic Hard Rock
Формат: МР3 CBR 320 kbs
Размер: 114 МБ (+3% на восст.)

Трэклист:
01 Into The Light (feat.Tony Martin)
02 Shame On You (feat. Bert Heerink)
03 Tonight (feat. Joe Lynn Turner)
04 Rock Me (feat. Paul Shortino)
05 Remember Me (feat. Rob Rock)
06 Lay You Down To Rest (feat. Mitch Malloy)
07 In The Heart Of The Young (feat.Tony Mills)
08 Dirty Games (feat. David Reece)
09 Down The Drain (feat. Paul Sabu)
10 Only 4 Ever (feat.Torben Schmidt)

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DY2VHSX5

1994 :
David Reece - Vocals (Accept, Stream (US), Sacred Child, Bangalore Choir, Gypsy Rose (Swe))
Jay Schellen - Drums (Hurricane (US), Pat Torpey, Mr. Big, Air Pavilion, Stream (US))
Larry Farkas - Guitar (Deliverance, Vengeance Rising, Die Happy, Once Dead)
Chris Colovas - Bass (Masi)
Former/past member(s)
Greg Chaisson - Bass

United States of America (Los Angeles, California)

1. Suicide Candyman 05:43
2. Gonna Die Laughing 04:17
3. Walls and Bridges 05:37
4. There's Nobody Sacred 05:38
5. 9-Lives 04:21
6. Someday Never Comes 04:48
7. Sail Away 05:28
8. Gift Horse Mouth 04:38
9. No Turnin' Back 04:28
10. Drive the Nail 03:44

===============================================

Изображение
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EM1O4JNP

Sircle Of Silence
1993 :
David Reece - Vocals (Accept, Stream (US), Sacred Child, Bangalore Choir, Gypsy Rose (Swe))
Jay Schellen - Drums (Hurricane (US), Pat Torpey, Mr. Big, Air Pavilion, Stream (US))
Larry Farkas - Guitar (Deliverance, Vengeance Rising, Die Happy, Once Dead)
Chris Colovas - Bass (Masi)

United States of America (Los Angeles, California)

1. Color Blind 03:35
2. Talk To Myself 04:14
3. Bring Me A Miracle 03:54
4. Pieces of a Fallin' Star 03:57
5. Craving 04:34
6. Angels Cryin' 04:00
7. Death By a Word 03:16
8. Livin' Above the Law 05:24
9. Landslide 04:53
10. Dancin' On the Sun 03:48
11. Words Get Lost 03:49
12. Slow Burn 03:19

Добавлено спустя 1 час 23 минуты 18 секунд:

From INTERVIEW with Drummer JAY SCHELLEN :
www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/509/59/
Изображение

Sircle of Silence was another band where you played in the mid 90’s. It was very interesting line up when you had David Reece (ex –Accept) doing vocals. What was that band all about?

You should hear it! Have you heard any of that stuff?

No, no never.

Man, it’s a killer stuff.

How would you describe it?

It’s extremely heavy very heavy stuff really over the top kind of playing like predecessor to Korn and Tool and stuff like that it’s really over the top. Guitarist Larry Farkas was earlier a death metal guitar player in a Christian death metal band called Vengeance. He was really good really, really fast rhythm player and Larry Antonio, I brought him for the bass for the first record again because I loved playing with him from Unruly Child and all that. You should hear some of that.

I think I should?

There are a couple clips on my website just short little mp3’s

Is it available anymore I mean what if want to buy those albums?

Probably you will find those from Koch Records or through internet?

Okay. I have to check from Ebay?

I think you will find some from there.

How was David Reece to work with? You know, when I asked about him from Wolf Hoffmann …

Whoa!!

He said that the rest of the guys in Accept almost wanted to kill him at the end..

I know. I think his membership with Accept ended I think in a punch?

Wolf said they left just him in the hotel room when they left from the States and band cut off the tour. Wolf and Peter (Baltes) decided this tour is over and left David and second guitarist Jim Stacey in the hotel room and just left.

Really.I heard he punched out someone?

Wolf said things happened because David was drunk and high all the time and he was really having trouble with everyone then?

Yeah. Well for me he was alright to work with and never I trouble with him. Did you know that Greg Chaisson (ex –Badlands) was the bass played on the first Sircle Of Silence album?

I know about that.

It was a real killer album. See that’s the thing see is when I was playing that was the best part, Greg was great he was a blast to play with we had a great thing going and you know David great voice and I was just getting to know him really so it wasn’t too weird nothing was really too strange but then he and Greg kind of had a falling out and then when Greg left I was thinking oh shit you know that was part of the fun for me but we kept it going because there was some really good music coming out plus I was getting to write everything we were all just writing all the music really

Was David also doing writing for Sircle of Silence?

Yeah everybody did that was a full on complete band vibe we would go in a room and write the music

Does he still have his Accept tattoos and stuff?

I have to think…..

I remember that he had text “Accept Forever” or something like that tattooed in his shoulder?

Yeah, yeah I remember now. But there were some moments that got a little strange out on the road with David yeah but still it was a great time.

Did he ever talk about Accept and his…the way the failing and other stuff?

No, no he didn’t really I think he knew it was on him somehow he just said it ended with a punch I think didn’t he punch one of the guys out that’ll do it

I think it must have been Wolf?

Maybe? It was must have been over a girl. I mean that will do it too, ugh, but I think David’s lyrics are some of the best I’ve ever read knowing him and the way he was hanging out with him and then reading his lyrics they are really good.

He also did a great job on his only Accept album “Eat the Heat”.

I totally agree with that.

Do you have any ideas what he is doing to now?

Nope. I’ve had a lot of people e-mail me and ask me what David’s up to but I haven’t been able to find him he’s somewhere out near Nashville that’s it. The last thing we did was when we worked together on The Stream.

What about the Greg Chaisson, what he is up to these days you have any ideas?

Nope. Nope I don’t.

I remember that he released a solo album called “It’s About Time” or something like that some ten years ago but I haven’t heard nothing of him since that. Let’s get back to you then... Next project you did was “Heaven and Earth” which was a kind of all star record when you had names like Glenn Hughes, Joe Lynn Turner, Ritchie Sambora, Chuck Wright among others on it?

Yeah that was kind of Kelly was working with Stuart Smith and Kelly and I. We’re friends we’re always hanging out. I forget exactly how it started but I think I invited Stuart along and Kelly along on a skiing trip to New Mexico. So we went to Taos and just skied and Stuart and I on the way back we wrote a couple of songs including “Heaven and Earth” and some others so it just kind of came together really slowly and naturally and we ended up working on a lot of material for about a year and a half just hanging out a lot and but then I think World Trade…no Circle of Silence it was about the same time so I was going out and doing Circle of Silence and he wasn’t too thrilled about that because I was “his drummer” but there wasn’t anything really going on at that point so instead of it being a Heaven and Earth record as a band it kind of morphed into the kind of all star thing so that was how he was able to get that deal together and do that. So he had kind of met Richie Onori as his drummer so I came in and played a couple of things and just let it be right there. But a lot of the songs I’m playing on and I wrote most a lot of songs together with the guys.

Последний раз редактировалось killingjoke(kaizokuban85) Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 19:43, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#32   (5378)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 17:12   

Андрис, спасибо за прямые ссылки на Sircle Of Silence! У меня не было этих альбомов с Дэвидом.
Если у тебя есть, то скинь пожалуйста ссылку на одноимённый альбом первой группы Дэвида - SACRED CHILD , но только изданныйи уже на сиди
1998 CD reissue has these bonus tracks featuring David Reece on vocals:
10. Intro Theme
11. Black Widow
12. Chariots Of Fire
13. Bad As You Want It
14. Alive In Steel
15. Rock Steady (Bad Company Cover)

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (2) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (4) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (3) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (6) За помощь товарищу (1) За особые заслуги (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#33   (5379)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 17:51   

Изображение

Изображение

Makin' Our Own Rules (1985)

Dare Force line up
Brian Bart - Guitars, Keyboards, BG vocals
John O'Neil - Guitars, BG vocals
David Reece - Lead Vocals
Brian Lorenson - Bass
Mark Miller - Drums

Brian Bart (guitar, keyboards, vocals), John O'Neil (guitar, vocals), Brian Lorenson (bass, 1980-?, 2006-present), Mark Miller (drums, guitar, 1980-?, 2006-present), Randy "Xeno" Hogan (vocals, 1980-?), David Reece (vocals, 1985), Johnny Bolin (drums), Karl Young (vocals, 1989), Dean Vallicillo (bass, 1989), Paul Peterson (drums, 1989)

===========================================

David Reece также записал вокальные партии для дебютного альбома группы STREAM "Take It Or Leave It" 1995 года:
Изображение

http://rapidshare.com/files/70775470/Ta ... t.rar.html

1. The Hunter
2. She's My Everything
3. Same Ole Feelin'
4. Can't Get Enuff
5. Straight To Heaven
6. D.O.A.
7. U.S. Of Mind
8. I'll Never 4Get You
9. Who Could Love U More
10. King Of The Shadow

И ещё один альбом с участием Риса (возможно, не все вещи на этом CD спеты Дэйвидом):
Изображение

1 - Tonite You're Gonna Fly (5'00)
2 - She's My Everything (4'09)
3 - Same Ole Feelin' (4'36)
4 - The Hunter (4'17)
5 - Can't Get Enuff (3'50)
6 - Straight To Heaven (3'40)
7 - D.O.A. (3'36)
8 - U.S. Of Mind (2'59)
9 - In Your Lies (4'54)
10 - King Of Shadow (4'38)
11 - The Other Side (5'24)
12 - New-York Groove - Demo 1996 (2'35)

============================================

в середине 80-ых David Reece пел в группе Sacred Child, которая в 1987 году выпустила одноимённую пластинку:
Изображение
Изображение

Изображение

Side One:
Bad As You Want It
Sacred Child
Chariots Of Fire
Burn For You
Party At The Rainbow

Side Two:
Electric Thunder
Black Widow
Alive In Steel
Rock Steady

(p)&© 1987 Target Enternainment Group

Альбом был выпущен уже с новой вокалисткой Astrid Young (сестрой Neil-a Young-a).
А вот в 1998 году пластинку перевыпустил на CD мне совершенной неизвестный лэйбл Harm St. Records с бонус-трэками, вокал на которых принадлежит старине Рису:

Изображение

01. Bad As You Want It
02. Sacred Child
03. Chariots of Fire
04. Burn For You
05. Party at the Rainbow
06. Electric Thunder
07. Black Widow
08. Alive in Steel
09. Rock Steady
10. INTRO THEME
11. Black Widow*
12. Chariots of Fire*
13. Bad As You Want It*
14. Alive in Steel*
15. Rock Steady*
16. Party At the Rainbow

© 1998 Harm St. Records

* - Dave Reece Vocals

==============================================

Ещё один альбом, на котором отметился David Reece:
Изображение

1. Kickin' the bucket
2. Sky into sea
3. Touch the other side
4. Enemy of your dreams
5. Temple of diamond
6. Made in heaven
7. Stone mirror
8. Waitin' for blue
9. Take me to the river
10. Head over heels

David Reece ° lead vocals
Alex De Rosso ° guitars & vocals
Eugene Masiero, Alex Arcuri, Louis Stefanini ° bass
Dave Zanetti ° drums
Produced by Alex De Rosso
Recorded & Mixed at New Sin Studios, Loria, Italy
by Luigi Stefanini

Words & Music by Alex De Rosso
except “Take me to the river” (A.Green, M.Hodges)

Последний раз редактировалось killingjoke(kaizokuban85) Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 18:25, всего редактировалось 5 раз(а).

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#34   (5381)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 18:04   

Группа STREAM с альбомом "Take It Or Leave It" 1995 года у меня есть.
А на пластинке группы Sacred Child 1987г Дэвида уже нету, он к тому времени ушёл. Есть его вокал только на одноимённом CD '98, там бонусы с ним. Вот, что я ищу уже давно :|)

Добавлено спустя 10 минут 26 секунд:

У Alex De Rosso Дэвид спел только на двух вещах: 6. Made in heaven и 9. Take me to the river. Остальные треки - инструментальные

Сообщение#35   (5382)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 20:38   

Изображение

Here is the reissue in Cd of the album of Sacred Child , originally released by Black Dragon, the French label, in 1987. This reissue is made by Harm Street records. One can tell that this company has done it very well. Because,teh company has not only released the same version of the vynil in CD, they added bonus tracks : 7 titles with the original singer of the group : David Reece (ex Accept, Stream, ...). These songs had been recorded by the originel line-up and had to be released by a company. But ahead the delay taken with the label that was concerned in the period, David Reece has preferred to qui t the band & to start a solo carrer! Then, the group had found a new singer whose particularity is notably to be the sister of Neil Young ! Musically speaking, Sacred Child evolves in a style close to Heavy rock, & it sounds very melodic. Astrid Young, the singer, has got a beautiful vocal organ ( on the contrary of her brother !) and she uses it as wonder as possible. Chuck Rosa proves to be a very gifted guitarist ( he is also a famous & fine producer! He had worked with bands like LA Guns, Vinnie Vincent, Lazz Rockit, ...). It is sure that the success of a group as Guns & Roses must have been a problem for young bands like Sacred Child. It is sure that the group was mainly compared with it. Songs sung by David Reece have not apparently been remastered and it sounds older ( especially for the snare drums). If one compares the 2 chants, it is necessary to admit that the 2 versions are excellent ! David is indeed an exceptional singer, with an undeniable charisma, but Astrid Young isn’t the one that will imitate David! On the contrary, she gives to songs another dimension, she sometimes brings them a different color. And by moments, the difference between 2 voices is practically null ! To conclude, pieces as « Wagons of fire», «Electric Thunder» or again «Alive in steel» can always be listened to with a lot of pleasure ! it is easy to criticize this style of music, but, it is necessary to be honest ! The good songs never become old & out of time ! The majority of the songs of this album are a flagrant proof of it!

SACRED CHILD :

E mail : harmst@snowcrest.net - musthavemusic@uswest.net

Band E mail : cobbs@snowcrest.net

http://www.metal-reviews.com/rs/sc-sc.htm
play :Chariots of Fire (w/ Dave Reece)--RealAudio

Добавлено спустя 59 минут 12 секунд:

RECEPTORR писал(а):
Андрис, спасибо за прямые ссылки на Sircle Of Silence! У меня не было этих альбомов с Дэвидом.
Если у тебя есть, то скинь пожалуйста ссылку на одноимённый альбом первой группы Дэвида - SACRED CHILD , но только изданныйи уже на сиди
1998 CD reissue has these bonus tracks featuring David Reece on vocals:
10. Intro Theme
11. Black Widow
12. Chariots Of Fire
13. Bad As You Want It
14. Alive In Steel
15. Rock Steady (Bad Company Cover)

Есть несколько ссылок , но они все битые.
Буду искать.Найду ,выложу.

============================================

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Muscle Cars and Mr. Reece
Изображение

David and Ms. Terri
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

BANGALORE CHOIR-BAND
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

DARE FORCE
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Добавлено спустя 19 минут 35 секунд:

Изображение

Dieter Dierks 2009
Изображение

Изображение

Сообщение#36   (5389)   Добавлено: Суббота 14 Ноябрь 2009 21:54   

Классные фото, спасибо! Я уже говорил, что всё больше и больше уважаю Дэвида. Ведь он человек, который теперь знает, ФОРМУЛУ ЖИЗНИ АССЕРТ ЛУЧШЕ, ЧЕМ САМИ НЫНЕШНИЕ "РЕФОРМАТОРЫ". Без шуток.

Сообщение#37   (5395)   Добавлено: Воскресенье 15 Ноябрь 2009 02:10   

Interview with David Reece (audio):

http://www.metalmonthly.com/Reece

Music featured by Reece

Yellow
The River

The Band is
Vocals - David Reece
Guitar - Andy Susemihl
Bass - Jochen Funders
Drummer - Stefan Schwarzmann

Добавлено спустя 42 минуты 59 секунд:

David Reece (Sircle Of Silence) - Dancin` On The Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG05FPiDjvY

Добавлено спустя 1 час 51 секунду:

Изображение

Изображение

Добавлено спустя 11 минут 3 секунды:

Изображение

Сообщение#38   (5569)   Добавлено: Пятница 20 Ноябрь 2009 23:24   

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Сообщение#39   (5661)   Добавлено: Вторник 24 Ноябрь 2009 18:51   

:D
REECE : Working on new material for the new Bangalore Choir record gonna peel the paint off the wall !!!

Сообщение#40   (5682)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 21:21   

:D

REECE : REECE and Cooper Inc. Live at Spirit of 66 December 4th I'm recording this show for a live record see you there!!!

Сообщение#41   (5749)   Добавлено: Воскресенье 29 Ноябрь 2009 21:47   

Dare Force at Met Center 1982 On My Way & Can't Stand It, David Reece lead vocal, John O'Neil guitar, Brian Lorenson bass, Chris Voysey guitar, Mark Miller drums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jYT6bUedA

=============================================
David Reece :
Семейное положение: Помолвлен
Дети: Nickie,Samiee
Братья и сёстры: Bob Reece,Kathy Ramirez
Родители:Janet
День рождения: 10 августа 1960 г.

Bob Reece :
Изображение

Kathy Ramirez :
Изображение

David and Kathy :
Изображение

Изображение

Сообщение#42   (5958)   Добавлено: Среда 16 Декабрь 2009 18:39   

===================================================

Andris Krastins
David, if you are not hard to say please:
1.Why on the album "Eat The Heat" in 1989 in the song "Mistreated" lubricated ending, as if it was made in haste ?
2. What band or an album this year you really liked ?
3. What book are you constantly scroll through and, knowing by heart, sometimes re-read some chapters?

David Reece
A friend with great respect
Rock on bro thank you!!!!
Well Mistreated there are like 57 vocal tracks on that song,all in all I think its good.
and this year in music I haven't found anything that excites me so far?
and the one book I've read many times is the "Purpose driven life".

==============================================================

ST.PETERSBURG
Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#43   (6253)   Добавлено: Суббота 09 Январь 2010 23:28   

Вопрос-у кого есть альбом REECE живьем?!После
Yellow есть еще трек?!

Сообщение#44   (6260)   Добавлено: Понедельник 11 Январь 2010 00:01   

PREDATOR писал(а):
Вопрос-у кого есть альбом REECE живьем?!После
Yellow есть еще трек?!

У меня самого диска нет, но я читал пост одного фаната вконтакте, который утверждал, что таковой трек ЕСТЬ!

ST.PETERSBURG
Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#45   (6274)   Добавлено: Четверг 14 Январь 2010 22:28   

Денис!этот фанат я! :-(

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему [ Сообщений: 75 ] На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След. Непрочитанные сообщения