За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (2) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (4) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (3) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (6) За помощь товарищу (1) За особые заслуги (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#1   (5503)   Добавлено: Четверг 19 Ноябрь 2009 06:09   
Пожаловаться на это сообщение Информация о сообщении Вынести предупреждение  

==============================================================

Michael Schenker Tour Information and News
Information updated July - December 2005

All-Gernman G3 Tour Cancelled: According to Blabbermouth Net, it is reported on Joe Schlared's Accept Home Page that the previously announced G3-style spring European tour featuring ex-ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann, Michael Schenker and Uli Jon Roth has now been completely called off after Schenker was not able to not fit in the planned dates in his 2006 tour with the Michael Schenker Group. (cf. 12/01/05 update et al)

Clarification (01/07/06): MSG's tour with Wolf and Uli was never actually confirmed. Hence it couldn't be cancelled. The information on the tour was announced before things were positively set. MSG had conflicting time schedules with their own headlining European tour that takes place this May. Thanks, Wayne!!

=======================================================================

http://www.metal-rules.com/interviews/hammerfall.htm

Metal Rules!!:
I read you were covering Rainbow’s “Man on the Silver Mountain”? That’s a way cool song, I love Dio-era Rainbow! Also, aren’t you covering an Accept song? Will these songs be available on the new CD, as b-sides, or on a separate EP for cover songs?

Oscar:
We are participating on three different tribute records. The first is for Dio, and we will be doing "Man On The Silver Mountain". The second is in honour of Accept, and we have chosen "Head Over Heels". The third is for Helloween, and we'll record "I Want Out". These songs are not for any new HammerFall album, but there is a chance that one of them might end up as a bonus track somewhere.

Metal Rules!!:
What bands did you get off on as a kid growing up? (If you “grew up” in the 80’s it was probably close to what I was into AT THAT TIME – bands like Priest, Maiden, Metallica, Ozzy, Ratt, Motley Crue, Accept, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, WASP, Venom,…etc.etc…I must of guessed some of them? ....haha)

Oscar:
That's a typical North American selection, if you ask me. Good, of course, but typical nonetheless. When I grew up, my favorite bands were Accept, Judas Priest, Helloween, Alice Cooper, Manowar, KISS, W.A.S.P., Motley Crue and Twisted Sister, as well as various lesser known bands, like Stormwitch, Picture, Warlord, Tyran Pace, et al. I've always been a fan of the heavy metal genre, but the bands mentioned above meant something special, of course. My influences then are the same as now, basically, because I've never stopped listening to my old favorites. Why should I, when they still to this day have so much to offer me? I love heavy metal, always have, always will.

Metal Rules!!:
Did any one band or player motivate you to start playing?

Oscar:
One of the biggest reasons for me to start playing was Ace Frehley of KISS. I thought he was a very cool guy (still do, in fact!). But what kept me going and shaped my playing was the work of Wolf Hoffman (Accept) and Randy Rhodes (Ozzy Osbourne), they really had a big influence on me as an instrumentalist. But I have never been much of a "practice maniac", I prefer to write songs than to play solos.

==============================================================================

U.D.O., the band around former Accept singer and metal icon Udo Dirkschneider, just announced 2 special gigs to celebrate 20 years of U.D.O.

30.04. Solingen (GER) - Cobra (special Clubshow)
03.05. Tuttlingen (GER) - Stadthalle

On April 30th U.D.O. will play a special club show with a very interesting support act: “FALLEN FROM FRAME”, with Udo´s son SVEN Dirkschneider on drums! So this will be the very first time that father and son play on the same concert. (after recently Sven performed a song together with Udo at the concert in Düsseldorf in December). After the concert the U.D.O. band will celebrate with their fans at the bar and merchandise will be available for just 50 % of the usual price!

But the real highlights comes a few days later: at the show on may 5th U.D.O. will perform (without supporting act this time) a nearly 3 hour-set, including an Accept part! Also you will see the Mastercutor for the first time with Udo on stage. Again: merchandise prices at 50 percent!
This show will be recorded for a DVD/live CD (coming later this year on Zyx Music). So, if you want to be a part of U.D.O. history: be there!

"В свяиз с 20-летним юбилеем коллектива U.D.O. придумали особый способ отблагодарить своих фэнов.

30 апреля в городе Золинген состоится клубный концерт, где на разогреве выступит очень интересный коллектив - FALLEN FROM FRAME. В этой группе на барабанах играет сын Удо Диркшнайдера (Udo Dirkschneider) - Свен Диркшнайдер (Sven Dirkschneider). Отец и сын Диркшнайдеры ранее никогда не выступали вместе, если не считать выход Свена на одну песню в ходе рождественского концерта U.D.O. в зале "Phillipshalle" в Дюссельдорфе. После концерта группа устроит вечеринку вместе с фэнами, а цены на весь мерчандайзинг будут снижены на 50%!!!!

Но главные события будут происходить в зале "Stadthalle" в Туттлингене 3 мая. U.D.O. будут играть без разогрева в течение трех часов, причем песням ACCEPT будет отведена особая часть концерта. Более того, на сцене впервые появится 'Mastercutor. Весь концерт будет записан для последующего выпуска на DVD и CD.

==============================================

Dad :
Изображение

Son :
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

===============================================
:grin:
Akasha by Andy Susemihl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvfbm2xTn4

Andy Susemihl - live @ Uhlenspiegel/Leonberg 11/29/08

Andy Susemihl/Supermihl & Superfriends - Dreamscapes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPlLNEBkeU

Supermihl & Superfriends - Pirates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IzPzhxbjK8

Izhevsk, Udmurtia Unholy
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За лучшую новость месяца (1) За создание отличной темы (5) За помощь товарищу (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#2   (5515)   Добавлено: Четверг 19 Ноябрь 2009 11:14   

Блин, да он рыжый!!!!!!

Санкт-Петербург
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#3   (5516)   Добавлено: Четверг 19 Ноябрь 2009 11:27   

Пипец как похож на отца! Ахринеть! @-(-)-@ От матери нет ваще ничего :(
Вот шо значит Истинный Лидер - имеет даже генетических последователей ''\|'' :o
Кросафчег! :smile:

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (2) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (4) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (3) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (6) За помощь товарищу (1) За особые заслуги (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#4   (5519)   Добавлено: Четверг 19 Ноябрь 2009 18:32   

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

===============================================================================

================================================================================

Udo Dirkschneider
Am Angelsdorn 47, 50259 Pulheim
Tel.: (02238) 839690 Fax: (02238) 50987
breaker@udo-online.de

=========================================================================

U.D.O. is a German heavy metal band founded by lead singer Udo Dirkschneider in 1987. Closely tied to the name U.D.O. is Accept, founded by Udo Dirkschneider and Michael Wagener (later to become a top producer) in Solingen, which was the predecessor of U.D.O.

Price : £15.00 + £2.00*
*Payment Processing Fee

ACCESSIBILITY

The Relentless Garage takes the needs of disabled customers very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the events scheduled at their venue. Though built in Victorian times, the building has been modernized to allow wheelchair access via front of house to the Ground floor level (please note there is no direct backstage disabled access). Due to licensing and Health and Safety Assessments, we regret the number of wheelchairs that we can admit to the building is limited. In order to ensure that all disabled patrons to the Garage are adequately catered for, we request that prior to booking all disabled customers contact the venue (boxoffice@thegarage.co.uk, 020 7619 6727) in advance of ticket purchase to explain the nature of their disability. On the evening of an event, we do advise disabled customers to arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to doors, ideally accompanied by a companion over 18 years old who will be admitted free of charge.

The free companion ticket is available to patrons who are registered disabled. Both the ticket to be paid for and the free companion ticket needs to be booked in advance.

Please email boxoffice@thegarage.co.uk or phone 020 7619 6727 for specific requests, enquiries or comments regarding access/personal needs and a member of our team will endeavor to accommodate such requirements.80 for specific requests, enquiries or comments regarding access/personal needs

TRAVEL

Nearest Tube: Highbury & Islington (Victoria/London Overground lines)
The Garage is opposite the Holloway Road exit of Highbury & Islington station.

NOTES
Age Restrictions:
Under 14's Are Not Admitted
Under 16's Must Be Accompanied By An Adult

ADDRESS
The Relentless Garage
20-22 Highbury Corner
London N5 1RD
United Kingdom
Изображение

Одинцово
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (1) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (1) За коллекцию ACCEPT\U.D.O. (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За исполнение взятых обязательств (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#5   (5557)   Добавлено: Пятница 20 Ноябрь 2009 17:58   

killingjoke(kaizokuban85) писал. Редактировано модерацией. Другая часть здесь:http://www.accept-archive.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5537#5537

Надеюсь это сообщение не бесполезное.

10th September 2009.
Udo himself answer questions.

Hi Udo, thanks for taking a moment to answer these questions. Hope you are well?
Udo: Very well, thank you!! Very busy, but then I think this is the right way to be, no? The album ("Dominator") seems to be getting a good reaction here and throughout the world so far, so I'm very happy..."
Who were your personal influences and inspirations when you were younger, and what motivated you into becoming a singer?
Udo: I mean, at first I listened to a lot of bands; you know, the Stones, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix... I actually started out as a musician, as a keyboard player in fact, and at that time we'd do a lot of Little Richard stuff, and I'd sing along to that, but I was not so good on keyboards... ha! ha! Then, Deep Purple and that kind of bands were around and I decided that being a singer was the way to go!
It seems a very natural discipline for you actually - did you employ any specific techniques or lessons?
Udo: Not really you know! My singing comes from right down here in the stomach, not from the throat, from the larynx, and very early on I found out I could sing very high and scream too, which was pretty unusual in our kind of circles in those days, so I just started to train my own voice. I've never really had lessons, I listened to a lot of other guys and just worked on making the voice work naturally...
It was then the early 70's I guess?
Udo: Well, actually no... Accept has existed since 1971, of course... I was in a hobby band in, let's see, 1968 and the people around us in Germany seemed to like the material. We wrote quite a lot of our own material, I was the singer, Michael Wagener (who is now the famous producer, of course) was in the band too, and we built what would later become Accept... The rest is history!
Stupid question first: Your first name is Udo, yet the band is U...D...O... Why the full stops between letters? Is it a cunning acronym like W.A.S.P.?
Udo: This is a favourite question, Ha! Ha! No, OK, the reason is basically because it was the best way forward. When Accept decided to move on with a different singer, my name was pretty well known to everyone and I didn't really want to go through the hassle of trying to come up with a band name... Udo was perfect, but, of course, this had to be taken forward to a logo at the record company and someone came up with the idea of putting the full stops in between... and hey presto, a logo!
Moving forward... You recently released an EP called "Infected", prior to the new album, which is out right after this interview... What inspired the release of the EP before the full album? Were you simply whetting the fans appetites?
Udo: You could say this, but personally it wasn't really our idea... It's for promotion, but it does upset me slightly that it had to be like this because, effectively, you lose two songs to such a release, you know? And only making 2,222 available too? I mean, if you lose two songs to a 20,000 release, maybe that's not so bad, but... I'm divided on this really.
There were two very interesting tracks on the end of the "Infected" EP though... "Planchet Soldat" and "Poezd Po Rossii", Russian speaking songs with very different vibes. Are you a natural speaker?
Udo: Yes..... Russia is a very big market for U.D.O. - you know, the first track is just a remix for our Russian friends because they really help us a lot out there; we're in every Russian newspaper and stuff like that.. Then "Poezd.." is actually a polka.. and it was important because I wanted to sing it properly and get the atmosphere of the audience captured on tape too...
The difference with Russian though is that you have to be very specific, very correct with the pronunciation, because one wrong sound can mean something totally different. It was pretty hard, but once you start you get used to it. We had an old friend, a natural speaker advising me, and it worked really well.
So, how does new album "Dominator" compare to the older U.D.O. work?
Udo: I would say a mix of two early albums, "Animal House" and "Faceless World" with some of the "Mastercutor" album... Somehow, you have a bit of everything from U.D.O. on this one.. It shows the whole range of U.D.O., and that's why it's quite different to all the others...
Mastercutor was acknowledged as something of a re-invention for the band and personally it seems to have been a pretty seamless transition into this one?
Udo: Maybe, but when you start with a new album you really don't try to look back too much at previous work... There was one song on "Mastercutor", "Tears Of A Clown" where I sang really differently, a bit like on this album, but you try to stay 'distanced' from the previous work, you know? We changed the sound a little bit, wrote some really diverse songs - I love a song like "Whispers In The Dark" for example - but the reviews are coming back saying that this is an even better album than "Mastercutor", so I guess we were right to make this album in this way, no?
Do you have any favourite moments on the new release?
Udo: Whispers... was a great moment for me as I said, because, when it was finished, I had a real sense of achievement.......
Is that why it's placed last..?
Udo: Not as such, but it's all about the atmosphere for me more importantly... Some people want to know why it's there, some aren't sure, but for me, it really works!
Songs like ‘Devil’s Rendezvous’ have a humorous edge to them – something that’s unusual in heavy metal. Does it frustrate you that so many musicians take music so ridiculously seriously rather than just enjoying themselves?
Udo: Ha! Ha!... You should take your music seriously, of course, but I think it's more about being relaxed with your music. That song "Devil's Rendezvous" literally, almost wrote itself. Stefan (Kaufmann) and I were sitting in the studio with the chorus... "da,da, devil's rendezvous", and the song was written in 15mins. A sense of humour is unusual for Heavy Metal, I know, but we shouldn't always say it's wrong. We had a song on the EP which was a polka, we had a song on the "Holy" album, "Cut Me Out" - that was gypsy music basically, and they have all worked very well...!
Was the tongue-in-cheek tone you mention there something that attracted you to work with people like Lordi? The "Mastercutor" was a very strong character image a little like Lordi, as is the guy on the front cover of "Dominator", but there was an 'ironic' even sad face to that character too?
Udo: One is an extension of the other and we want to keep on using this character in the future. I don't know about this too much, the Lordi thing was a special moment for me, but on "Mastercutor" the character was the TV host introducing the album, the host of these stupid reality TV programs, now he's become the "Dominator" of the whole, dominating the record... It's given us a different live show too; the character is really strong, the photos on the promo pictures can be very strong too - you have to put on a show; we're entertainers after all; you have to put on a show and take people into something quite different from normal life...
Is there anyone else you’d really like to work with on a future project?
Udo: I don't know... Lordi was very special, and I actually hope to write with him again soon; you know, just compose some stuff, go out to Finland again? Not sing this time....Maybe it can happen? To me the song was very close to an U.D.O. song actually. It was really funny. When I got to the studio and met everyone - really nice guys - they had booked the studio for the whole day, and I was done in two hours, ha! ha! They're really special guys. When they won that competition I wasn't surprised - they have a really positive vibe to them... As for anyone else..., it's lovely to be asked and I've done this with Doro recently (on the 25th Anniversary), but you have to be very careful, otherwise you end up being a Guest everywhere.
Now a meaty question!! There's a new version of Accept currently doing the rounds of course, without you and Stefan, so, come on... What do you think of the new version of Accept with new singer Mark Tornillo?
Udo: Yes, this is a popular question too today, Ha! Ha! I actually like your description of this as 'a new version of Accept', because it isn't really Accept is it? What they're doing now, really can't be Accept. I've used the words 'covers band' today and although that may seem harsh (I actually hope they write a great album with the American singer), but it shouldn't carry the name Accept. They put those two songs on the Internet; "Balls To The Wall" being one, which is a really strong song, and the guy is trying to copy me... in fact, he does it quite well actually, but it's not Accept." "Don't get me wrong... I've nothing against the American language per se, but how "Balls To The Wall" was sung just doesn't sound right in the American language!!
What were the fundamental reasons for you not being part of this latest reunion?
Udo: We didn't actually say no at the beginning. Stefan and I sat down with the guys and we discussed how it could be done, but to cut down U.D.O. again was just too risky under the conditions they would accept for doing this. We stated our case, but it was simply never going to work the way they wanted to do it... I mean, another album, a tour, then find out it doesn't work again? No... that's simply not an option. We are very happy with U.D.O.; it is very established worldwide - the results at home far outweigh what can be achieved by doing Accept, so that's it...
That means I guess that the last time it happened was not as successful as everyone mooted, then?
Udo: Sadly, yes. I think this is definitely over now...
What’s next on the agenda after the new album? Is there a monster tour in the works?
Udo: Yes, we start in October with the first part of the European tour, right through to Xmas, then the second part in January when we can exclusively reveal we're finally coming to the UK again, which I'm very much looking forward to..., before South America, the US and Canada, Russia and China - with three shows in China.., then Japan is calling again, followed hopefully by Australia which is a place I've never been...
Ahh, the good old UK!! Excellent.... Do you see yourself releasing albums and performing for as long as you can, or do you have other plans for the future?
Udo: I go on forever, ha! ha! No, I think we'll carry on as long as possible! I don't know how long; 10 years...? There's still much that can be achieved with U.D.O., we can still play all around the world..., and as long as we can do it, hopefully, people will still want to see us!! We had some great results on "Mastercutor", I really enjoy this life.... I quit smoking a few years ago, so I feel much better and as long as we can keep fit, then we'll certainly do it..
Anything else you would like to mention?
Udo: I don't know... I walk everywhere, I went on a new food regime a few years ago and that's it... The band is very strong these days, the guys are all very close... and what more can you say - it certainly justifies carrying on for me?

Санкт-Петербург
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За регулярные материалы для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#6   (5673)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 18:40   

Эзххх...жалко "мыльные" пикчуры(((
Тапки у Кауфмана зачотные :lol:

Россия, Брянск
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (1) За лучшую новость месяца (1) За создание отличной темы (3) За коллекцию ACCEPT\U.D.O. (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#7   (5675)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 20:15   

Блин, вот бы на репе у них поприсутствовать :|) Репетиционная база за городом, круто.

Москва
За открытие неизвестных фактов (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (1) За материал для сайта (2) За регулярные материалы для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За коллекцию ACCEPT\U.D.O. (1) По решению пользователей (2) За помощь товарищу (2) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За исполнение взятых обязательств (1) За особые заслуги (2) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) 500 постов без замечаний (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#8   (5680)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 20:53   

А-А-аА-а! Хочу такую эмблему Доминатора, чтоб огромная, чтоб не смог даже удержать!
Забойные пикчуры, ThanX!

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#9   (5687)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 22:20   

killingjoke(kaizokuban85)8))
Пусть и нечёткие, но крайние фотки очень меня порадовали. Уже было замечено, что в группе Удо Диркшнайдера есть своя положительная химия и её трудно не заметить. :grin: Они то сосредоточеные, то умиротворённые, то веселые. Но главное - они настоящие!
Маэстро в очках выглядит ещё солиднее. Штефан обзавёлся небольшим и вполне-таки домашним животом :-( А вот куда делась вся "рыжесть" и упитанность Свена? :|

Санкт-Петербург
Сообщение#10   (5688)   Добавлено: Среда 25 Ноябрь 2009 22:34   

RECEPTORR писал(а):
Маэстро в очках выглядит ещё солиднее.

Ага. Чем то напомнил В. Познера :arrow: (не стал писать об этом сразу - думал, что подобное сравнение кому-то может быть неприятно :|) ).
RECEPTORR писал(а):
А вот куда делась вся "рыжесть" и упитанность Свена?
Куда-куда?.. Н2О2, низкокаллорийная белковая диета и фитнесс-клубы, ятд... :mad:

Москва
За открытие неизвестных фактов (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на форуме (1) За лучшую новость месяца (1) За материал для сайта (2) За регулярные материалы для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За коллекцию ACCEPT\U.D.O. (1) По решению пользователей (2) За помощь товарищу (2) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За исполнение взятых обязательств (1) За особые заслуги (2) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) 500 постов без замечаний (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#11   (5710)   Добавлено: Четверг 26 Ноябрь 2009 18:57   

killingjoke(kaizokuban85) Спасибо!!!!
killingjoke(kaizokuban85) писал(а):
Извините за плохое качество фоток

Фоты хороши в любом качестве, самое главное в них есть - это факт и момент интересный!

Место в Oslo прикольное, а "рожица" на барабане чё-то не катит - нос какой-то фиговый. Не хотел бы я такую маечку... :smile:

Санкт-Петербург
Сообщение#12   (5719)   Добавлено: Четверг 26 Ноябрь 2009 21:25   

Одно из крайних фото, где Удо поднимается по трапу в самолёт, просто замечательное! :grin: Можно даже на рабочий стол поставить :|)

За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) За редактирование Истории сайта (1) За открытие неизвестных фактов (2) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За материал для сайта (1) За рекорд сообщений и статистические достижения на форуме (1) За создание отличной темы (1) За помощь товарищу (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За активное участие в определённом проекте (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#13   (5720)   Добавлено: Четверг 26 Ноябрь 2009 21:50   

Андрис! Спасибо ещё раз за фотки! Суперские! :grin:
Особенно мне понравились там где мастер снят в профиль рядом с очень упитанным человеком)))) Присмотритесь здесь к Удо! Тот же позитив, что и в 80-е! А чуть выше, через одну, отличный снимок из кафетерия аэропорта. :grin:

Россия, Брянск
За лучшие\содержательные посты (1) Заслуженный ветеран форума (1) За найденную ошибку на сайте (1) За лучшую новость месяца (1) За создание отличной темы (3) За коллекцию ACCEPT\U.D.O. (1) За помощь, развитие и продвижение форума (1) За особые заслуги (1) За активность новичка (1) За личный контакт с музыкантами и участниками группы (1) Памятный знак - 3 года сайту (1) Памятный знак - 5 лет сайту (1)
Сообщение#14   (5728)   Добавлено: Пятница 27 Ноябрь 2009 20:33   

IM1971 писал(а):
killingjoke(kaizokuban85)

Спасибо за видео и фотки

+1 :grin:
Темы из нового альбома U.D.O. живьем прозвучали мощно и убедительно (впрочем как и всегда) :grin:. Хотелось бы отметить что "I Dont Wanna Be Like You" зря они включили в плей лист, фирменные "хуки" и блюзовые элементы Вольфа Хоффмана это не профиль Игоря и Штефана, исполнение получилось сухим и не вкусным...Включаю оригинал ;-)

Сообщение#15   (5730)   Добавлено: Пятница 27 Ноябрь 2009 22:58   

Getting ready for the “Dominator” tour (19.11. – 22.11.)
Monday, November 23rd, 2009
From November 19th und 21st we met at Stefan’s studio in Pulheim to rehears the planned setlist for the tour which will include some surprises. We also worked on new arrangements in “Man And Machine” and Udo’s son Sven stopped by to play “I’m A Rebel” on drums a few times. After the last rehearsal we had some discussions about things we could change but in the end we decided to start with the rehearsed setlist and everybody except Stefan and Diac (who prepeared some additional things) left the studio.

During the evening the first crew members arrived at the hotel in Pulheim. At 9:00 in the morning Stefan’s studio was the meeting point again to load in the equipment. The bus arrived at 9:30 and had as usual problems to pull into the driveway to the studio. The bus loading was done at 11:00 and we were ready to start the tour!!! First stop Oslo… hopefully see you there or somewhere else on the “Dominator” tour.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Sven On Drums:
Изображение
Sven On Drums:
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 5 секунд:

RECEPTORR писал(а):
killingjoke(kaizokuban85)8))
Пусть и нечёткие, но крайние фотки очень меня порадовали. :|

Извините за плохое качество фоток,просто оригинальные тоже мутные + я их увеличил,чтобы лучше было смотреть.
(Они были сделаны,как я знаю с видео заснятое на телефон)

Сравните :
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Эти немного получше :
Отец и сын.
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

============================================================================
Редкая фотка : Удо без майки,правда спиной.
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

=========================================================================

Изображение

Jgor Gianola: Oslo great start! Thanx to all the fans there! Tonight in Bergen;-)
Самые свежие ,горячие фотки.
Первый концерт тура "Dominator"
November 23 , 2009
«norway rock kick off tour med UDO»
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Jgor Gianola :Great athmosphere in Stavanger last night! Tonight in Kristiansand :-)2 ч. назад

=====================================================================

Изображение

U.D.O. - Russia 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8fwQJ7v4fU

============================================================================
"Dominator” tour start in Oslo (23.11.)
Fanfilmed videos from first show in Oslo on YouTube:

:sad: :sad: 8)) 8)) :lol: :lol:
OSLO NORWAY 23.11.2009
U.D.O. - THE BOGEYMAN / DOMINATOR :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHUbbN86OI

I DON’T WANNA BE LIKE YOU / THUNDERBALL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEIRIpNBVtc

IN THE DARKNESS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S1oTfT6Cjc

LIVING ON A FRONTLINE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9rPGmS6Vow

MAN AND MACHINE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UULWkYYezY

ANIMAL HOUSE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAp-0mlWfMs

=================================================================

“Dominator” tour (Stavanger, Norway)

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

=============================================================================

Добавлено спустя 16 минут 3 секунды:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Добавлено спустя 19 минут 28 секунд:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Добавлено спустя 1 час 21 минуту 2 секунды:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему [ Сообщений: 438 ] На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  След. Непрочитанные сообщения